Saturday, April 3, 2010

THE SHOW

Here is what's going on for Columbus College of Art & Design's The SHOW 131st: Annual Student Exhibition Branding this year:








This is our Guerrilla tactic. Art is subjective. Everyday objects through Columbus, OH. It's a 'fill in the blank' concept that we running with. We want to make the viewer interact with The Show and to create that relationship with the viewer. The whole concept of Art & Design is so debatable so with that we want to create conversation about what it means to you. Speak out! 


2 comments:

  1. Super cool! I love how the photos came out. And it was fun to beat the hell out of all those frames. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I'm so happy with the way the show turned out this year! At first it was iffy but they way you ladies tied it all together, it's so interactive and fun! I hope I start seeing those frames around the city!!

    P.S. I love you turd!!!

    ReplyDelete